A Mother and her Two Daughters

17 March 2010

There's No Place Like Home

Dr. Makhoul released me today from UAMS.  I feel so much better than when I was admitted on Monday, and there is no better place to be than your own home in your own bed after a few nights at any hospital - even though I must say the new UAMS hospital is simply FABULOUS!   Right now I'm going to crawl into my bed and enjoy a very long nap with my puppy.  Just wanted friends and family to know that all is well, and I'm home.  Thank you for your cards, emails, FB messages, and good wishes.  They keep me going each day.

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh Home, no place like it. I'm glad you're home and your stay at UAMS was good. I'm thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are home. Rest, rest, rest! Love you.

    ReplyDelete

 
Web Statistics