A Mother and her Two Daughters

30 June 2010

The Best News in the World!!

WOOHOO!  According to Dr. Makhoul, I made an A+ on my scans/MRI today.  He says it's rather unbelievable but the radiologist says there are no signs of cancer - breasts, lymph system, ANYWHERE!  Because MRIs are not perfect, I will still have to have surgery with follow-up tests on tissue specimens.  But the news is fabulous!  As my doctor said, it is nothing short of a miracle.  More details later.  Thank you Dr. Makhoul, UAMS Rockefeller Cancer Institute, my family and friends, my dear cancer warriors and God!  Thank you, thank you!!  This is a good day.  I think I will celebrate by making popcorn and lemonade!  

13 comments:

  1. Thank god! What marvelous news!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic news, Stacy! Very happy for you. You've been such a fighter and so courageous. You're an inspiration to all women. Celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! Cool MakHoul! I am so happy for you, yeaa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful news about a wonderful lady. I'm truly happy. (Now, you owe me a glass of wine for all that talking I did to God.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    cblann

    ReplyDelete

 
Web Statistics